Last Updated: 27 March 2020
For all Subscribers
You acknowledge and agree to the following with respect to all of Our Services:
A. You will use all Services for lawful purposes only and you will comply with the terms of this Agreement and any other agreements you have entered into by virtue of purchasing or using Our Service(s) in addition to all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
B. You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any user content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about any other user or any other person or entity without their express permission.
C. You will NOT use our site or Services in a manner (as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Violates the laws, regulations, ordinances, or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government and/or international laws or customary industry acceptable use standards;
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages, engages, or displays cruelty to humans or animals;
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in terrorism, violence or hatred against people, animals or property;
- Transmits any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, or engages in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing;
- Makes any illegal communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum;
- Makes, attempts, or allows any unauthorized access to Black Stone Host website, servers, account, Your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of Black Stone Host;
- Allows any remote code execution of malicious software through a hosting account or any APIs provided by Black Stone Host;
- Causes denial of service attacks, port scans, or other endangering and invasive procedures against Black Stone Host servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users;
- Forges the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the user;
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information;
- Contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware;
- Contains any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs;
- Uploads unacceptable material which include: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc.), bitcoin miners, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers, and Spam Scripts;
- Engages in or instigates actions that cause harm to Black Stone Host or other customers. Such actions include, but are not limited to, actions resulting in blacklisting any of Our IPs by any online spam database, actions resulting in DDOS attacks for any servers, etc.;
- Reverse engineers any API or attempts to use an API to obtain confidential information;
- Circumvents an API in order to violate Black Stone Host restrictions such as, but not limited to, accessing products and services owned by other customers, avoiding payment for Services;
- Overloads our systems, including APIs, in any way;
- Any video upload and embed that video in Black Stone Host shared hosting packages may cause direct account termination.
D. You will not access Black Stone Host Content (defined below) or User Content (also defined below) through any technology or means other than through this site itself, or as we may designate.
E. You agree to backup all of Your User Content, including email and applicable content, so that you can access it when needed. Black Stone Host does not warrant that we backup any account, User Content and/or email, and applicable content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of Your User Content.
F. You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification, plus whatever else we deem required and necessary, in order to verify your identity.
Black Stone Host reserves the right to refuse Services to anyone upon our discretion. Any material that in Black Stone Host’s judgment is either obscene or threatening is strictly prohibited and will be removed from Black Stone Host servers immediately with or without prior notice and may lead to possible warning, suspension, or immediate account termination with no refund.
You agree that we have the sole right to decide what constitutes a violation of the AUP described above as well as what is the appropriate severity of any corrective action to be applied. In the event that a violation of Our AUP is found, Black Stone Host will take corrective action at our own discretion and will notify you. Black Stone Host's decision in such a case is binding and final, and cannot be a subject of further change. Black Stone Host cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from our measures against actions causing harm to Black Stone Host or any other third party.